Things to Make and Do in the Fourth Dimension
Author: Matt Parker
Publisher: Particular Books
Release Date: October 30, 2014
- Cut pizzas in new and fairer ways!
- Fit a 2p coin through an impossibly small hole!
- Make a perfect regular pentagon by knotting a piece of paper!
- Tie your shoes faster than ever before, saving literally seconds of your life!
- Use those extra seconds to contemplate the diminishing returns of an exclamation-point at the end of every bullet-point!
- Make a working computer out of dominoes!
Maths is a game. This book can be cut, drawn in, folded into shapes and will even take you to the fourth dimension.
So join stand-up mathematician Matt Parker on a journey through narcissistic numbers, optimal dating algorithms, at least two different kinds of infinity and more.